Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 20, 2015

Deana: Buggy Barn Stars, Brielle's Braid, & Machine Quilting

I have been working on a few projects today.

I am trimming the Buggy Barn star blocks to size.  Here are a few up on the design wall.




I am also still deciding on the arrangement of fabric for Brielle's Braid.  I am going to get another black and add to the top.  It just needs more black.

I am also getting Shimmer Braid quilted.  I am only getting to it a little each day, but it is still progress nonetheless.



Linking up today with:



5 comments:

Lynette said...

Ooo - Pretty progress on Shimmer Braids! And I am in LOVE with the star block collection. . . Seriously in love with them. :)

Ramona said...

Your quilting is gorgeous! Are you doing it on your sewing machine or a long arm? It's not attached and it looks like it's basted, so I'm thinking machine. Wow!! I really like your star block, too.

Jo said...

Great progress, good looking work

Granny Maud's Girl said...

I love how Brielle's braid is turning out! Nice fabrics.

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

Those new braids in black, beige and white are gorgeous. The fabric you chose give them a modern twist that I like. :-)
As for your Shimmer Braid quilt... Your quilting is beautiful. I particularly love the feathers underlined with the two straight lines that you've made in the centre part of the quilt. Stunning!