Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Deana: Great Feathered Wreath Tutorial

I have been surfing the web a little tonight looking for ideas on how to quilt this one.

The pattern came out of a magazine and they quilted the five big squares without flowers in them with feathered wreaths.  I was not sure if I could do that, so I went searching for other ideas.  Just by chance I came across a great tutorial for a feathered wreath.  Check it out at  I Patch and Quilt!

Also, go check out "Under the Needle" and her quilting.  I really like what she has done.

Also, remember that the Mystery Row Swap will be starting on September 1st.  Please leave a comment or email me if you want to join.  The first block and theme will be announced soon, so stay tuned.




Linking up with Esther's Wow

1 comment:

Kari Nitzel said...

Thats a great tutorial. This makes it easy enough that I could do it, thanks for sharing.I tried to go to "Under the Needle" but nothing happened, tried to google it but can't find it what is the link?