Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Progression!!

On Sunday (Easter) I picked up my mom and we went to Blanding, to the home of my sister Dorine. Monday morning we put the quilt on the frames and started the quilt. 3 of Dorine's friends, Carol, Nancy, and Glenna helped for a few hours each. We worked most of Monday and Tuesday, then on Wednesday, had to take it off, not completely done, but far enough that I can finish it at home. Most of the border is done and most of each block. I am working on it a bit at a time, but most has to be done when the little boys are asleep, as they want to "help".
Dorine and Carol
Nancy and Mom Glenna and Dorine
Me and Mom

I am so grateful for the help, and so glad Mom and Dorine were able to help. It really made the project more special. Especially since they were not able to make a top of their own.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful thing that you all are doing and the time you share together is quilting a memory in the heart! I absolutely LOVE this quilt. WOW... what a work of art!
    Thanks for making me aware of your blog Ann and I am happpy that I know it is you that is working with me on Star Crazy! Fun!!~

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.