Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 21, 2010

This week's progress report...

The above photo shows what I accomplished last week:
1.  I got Mom's quilt basted for quilting
2. I finished a snowman embroidery block
3. I began to applique on Dorinda (purple is down, the rest are basted)
4. I completed Jan "Granny Went Star Crazy"
5. I pieced 1/4 of a Dorinda block and assembled the other half
Here is a close up of the embroidery since it was upside down in the above photo.  This is the first one I've done for my quilt.  I hope to get one done a month, but my biggest priority it Dorinda!

No comments: