Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 21, 2010

GOOD PROGRESS!!!

I'm excited about my progress for this week. I finished my 4th border, and my first block and two sunbursts on my Dorinda quilt, AND I finished hand-quilting one more row on Shanna's quilt. (I'll post pictures of Shanna's quilt when it is finished.)

I'm not entirely happy with my Dorinda block, but have learned some things in the process of putting it together and hope the next 3 will be better. I'm doing my sunbursts a little different and I hope they will be more even. I put a Sharpie in the picture just to give some perspective of size. Those pieces are really little.

The colors look really different in the two pictures, but they really are the same fabric. The block is closer to the true colors, but still not exact.

I'm having fun with this quilt and can't wait to see what I can accomplish this week.

3 comments:

  1. Trully amazing! I love watching each of your progress reports. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. They look great. You are so brave to make such small sunbursts. My big ones were hard enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking that "crazy" might describe me better than "brave" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.