Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Some Fun Quilts

Some of the ladies in my quilting group. There are about 12 of us, but have only 5 or 6 at a time, and it varies, depending on the day. This day most were working on Halloween projects. This witch is a buggy barn quilt. She had such cute material. Some day, when my Dorinda quilt is finished, I may get to something fun like that. (I am ready to put the blocks together).
I have to work on 1 project at a time, or I don't get any of them done.
This is Paula, Janell, and Oris.
Sharon and Karla
See the cute legs to the right, for other blocks.

A couple of weeks ago I was at a conference at the This Is The Place park, and this was the tablecloth (quilt) for our afternoon snack. It was made of neckties. Very interesting!

Last weekend we were in Nauvoo (Marie, Dorine, & I with our husbands, Mom, and 2 of Marie's girls and their families). This statue is in the Woman's Garden at the visitors center and we thought it would be fun to add. Sorry, I can't get it to rotate.


Quilts on display at the Family Living Center

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the on-goings of your guild projects. It is fun to see other group's work. When I zoomed in on the witch, I realized that one striped fabric was in my witch quilt and the "moon" fabrics were in Felicity's. We must all have good taste.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.