Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm behind on my quilt, but I'm keeping busy!

Congrats Ann on finishing your 3rd border. I'm lagging behind. I'm sure I won't have my 4th border finished by the time we meet, but I should be able to finish my 3rd because I am so close. I've had to slow down on my quilting, but I'll show you where I've been spending my extra time.







One day I found this little guy in my garage when I came home. I don't know how long he'd been there or how he got there, but he was very sad and lonely. I let him out and he promptly ran across the front of my house and fell into the window well. I got him out of that fix and he ran into the back yard. Later I saw a mother duck with 7 little ones following her up the street toward the canal.

Does anyone want to take a guess what this is? It might surprise you--and no, it isn't illegal.



1 comment:

  1. Your yard is beautiful as ever! I hope someday I'll have a yard.

    Your little bird friend is a real cutie; it would be interesting to know how he got into the garage.

    I'm sure I'm way off but I will guess that your green plant is mint. It looks like it smells great.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.