Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lyn's Quilts are beautiful!

Lyn, your quilts are so beautiful. I love your color combinations and your quilting is really nice. What do you use to mark your quilts before you hand quilt them, and do you wash them after you quilt them?

I love the way you put your miniatures together. I was hoping to have mine finished before our retreat, but it doesn't look like it will happen. I'm not even sure I'm going to finish my Dorinda border, but I'm working on it when I can.

I've been struggling with a very sore shoulder which makes quilting and sewing a little bit of a challenge. The doctor says I have a calcium deposit and probably a torn rotator cuff. I started physical therapy yesterday and will have an ultrasound next week to see how bad the tear is. Hopefully I can avoid surgery; so I'll be good and do the exercises and try not to push it too hard.

I'm getting excited to get together for our retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.