Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 9, 2008

8/09/08 8:53 PM

Hi Deana,

I hadn't read this e-mail when I sent the other one, and yes, I would be happy to have the retreat here, and we don't plan on moving before then.

I'm pretty sure it would be easier for Ann to come here, especially since she will be working and may have to come and go a bit.

I was able to work on my patterns in Las Vegas, and am about ready to start cutting fabric. I can't wait to get started. The more I work on the patterns the more I fall in love with it.

Are you doing the sunbursts in paper piecing? I'd like to do it that way, but it seems to me that we would have to do a mixture of paper piecing and appliqué on the sunbursts unless we cut it in half lengthwise and I'm not sure I want to do that. What have you come up with. I'm hoping to find time to experiment with it a little next week.

I have my block and most of the border drawn to the size I want; so I can make copies of the block and use that for my paper piecing. I just need to figure out the order.

I haven't worked with the sashing yet. Are you doing paper piecing for that?
By the way, Ann's e-mail address is *** if you need to convey any info to her. I'll forward this e-mail to her so she knows what is going on now.

Thanks,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.