Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 7, 2008

8/07/08 8:22 PM

Deana
Thanks for the update Deana. Ouch...registration for us is coming up and I'm not looking forward to it.We just returned last night from the pioneer trek. It was a good experience, but something with the third time you kind of lose the shock feelings. I highly recommend that everyone go. All of my boys said they enjoyed it and they would go back again, so for that I am glad. It sure brought those of the ward that went closer together. I hope that my summer has finally slowed down. I will start canning appricots and raspberries by next week, but I hope to get my quilt finished as well as my miniture one. All that one needs is to be quilted. Thanks for the e-mail... we'll talk to you later.
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.